Custom synthesis means the exclusive synthesis of compounds on behalf of the customer. For example, you can order a specific molecule that is only synthesized on your request on the scale, with the purity and with the specification or methods you require. Our custom chemical synthesis capabilities enables us to deliver on impurities, hard-to-find analytical compounds, and in-frequent compounds pharmaceutical research and analytical testing compounds.
We have synthesized more than 1,000 impurities as of date. We can provide fast and reliable service for a custom synthesis of impurities, based on the following information:
- Structure of the impurity.
- Name of the Parent drug.
- Required quantity.
- CAS number of impurity (if available).
Isolation and Purification service is also provided as per clients’ request. All pharmaceutical impurity standards and related compounds are provided with certificate of analysis (CoA) along with the complete characterization data like 1H-NMR, IR, MASS, HPLC Purity etc. On request, we also provide additional data like 13C-NMR, CHN, TGA, Water Content, Volatile Content, Potency, Assay etc.
From small-scale to bulk quantities, Toref can meet all your custom synthesis needs and is able to offer prompt quotations, competitive prices, high-quality products and fast deliveries. We also provide strong after-sales services. After successful delivery of the project if you still have any query, doubt or problem you can contact us and we will be happy to sort out your queries.
Process of Customized Synthesis Services
Here is step by step process for ordering pharmaceutical impurity standard using Toref’s custom synthesis services:
- Client sends us a custom synthesis requirement details by an email or website online inquiry.
- Toref R&D team studies the customized synthesis of impurities and analysis the feasibility.
- If feasible, our sales team send proposal with availability, quote and payment terms.
- Client accepts the proposal/ quote then pay for it.
- Our lab starts custom synthesis of impurities.
- Toref delivers the products with invoice after successfully getting the required impurities.
- After successful delivery of the project and if you still have any question, you may feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as we can.